Benefits of Coaching
Coaching can benefit anyone who wants to move forward with his or her life and is willing to take some action to get where they want to go.
People who are serious about moving through and beyond their divorce are attracted to coaching because they know that a supportive coach will help them get through this transition more quickly and effectively so they can get on with Rebuilding their life.
People who avoid dealing with their anger or grief or neglect paying attention to managing their divorce can suffer from a divorce ‘hangover’ for years. Don’t let this happen to you!
Benefits for Coaching Clients:
- Sustain focus on your top priorities
- Improve decision-making ability
- Gain clarity about goals
- Get more organized
- Save money in legal fees
- Reduce isolation, have a supportive person for a sounding board and accountability
- Enhanced parenting skills
- Realistic expectations for the legal process and your life.
- An effective relationship with your lawyer
- Discover the source of problems quickly
- Improve your relationships
- Balance your personal and work life
- Enhance self-confidence
- Get past personal blind spots
- Improve communication
- Reduce conflict
- Enhance health, energy and performance
- Grow through and beyond your divorce to create a brighter future – the way YOU want it to be
In the long run, clients find using a divorce coach to be a very cost-effective service overall. This is because divorce coaches are better trained to address those thorny emotional and parenting issues traditionally dumped on the lawyer and the hourly rate is lower than most legal fees.
++It is not necessary to have been married to benefit from coaching because the issues and emotional stress apply to the ending of any committed relationship. ++
Coaching Benefits Lawyers Too
Divorce Coaching can provide invaluable assistance for lawyers as well clients, and it is an approach that is rapidly gaining acceptance in collaborative family law and litigated divorce.
- Lawyer-client conflict through misunderstandings is reduced when clients are educated about the process.
- Lawyers experience less stress and frustration when their clients can better understand the consequences of their choices, and when they can clearly articulate their wishes.
- Lawyers can establish a more positive, productive working relationship with their clients when the clients are knowledgeable, organized, realistic, and can manage their emotional turmoil.
the Broken Heart
based on "Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends" by Dr. Bruce Fisher » Workshop Info & Registration
People often become what they believe themselves to be. When I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.
( Gandhi )
MANAGE YOUR DIVORCE: A Survival Guide
» Get your free manual here «