The Divorce Coach Can Help
The Divorce Coach can help you with…
- to stay or go?
- emotional divorce
- legal divorce
- financial divorce
- the kids divorce
Could the Divorce Coach help you?
If you are going through the ending of a committed love relationship, it’s tough to get everything done you need to do just to survive and adjust to your new circumstances. You want to make the best possible decisions but when you are dealing with painful emotions, upset kids, and an uncooperative spouse, where do you find the information and support so you can do it?
Edmonton Divorce Solutions can help you identify and deal with the major issues that you will be facing when your marriage ends. You need to understand what you’re up against so you can take charge of your divorce and your life.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is your marriage floundering and you are wondering whether it can be saved or is it time to move on?
- Has your spouse suddenly announced he/she was leaving and you don’t know what to do?
- Is your divorce inevitable but you are intimidated by all the details or cannot afford legal fees?
- Are you are going through separation and divorce and need someone to talk to who understands and can guide you through all the confusion?
- Do you need a lawyer but don’t know how to choose one or how to afford the fees?
- Do you feel intimidated by your lawyer and/or the legal process and you would like someone to talk to your lawyer for you?
- You don’t know if you are making the right decisions and you want someone who has ‘been there’ to act as a sounding board to help you decide?
- You want to get through this transition with as little pain to your family and yourself so you can move on with your life but you feel you are losing control or making no headway?
- You are ready to start rebuilding your new life but unsure about what to do next?
If you answered “YES” to 3 or more of these questions, then the Divorce Coach can help you.[ back to top of page ]
the Broken Heart
based on "Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends" by Dr. Bruce Fisher » Workshop Info & Registration
There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.
( author unknown )
MANAGE YOUR DIVORCE: A Survival Guide
» Get your free manual here «