Benefits of Divorce Coaching
- understanding your painful emotions enables you to be proactive rather than reactive
- gain knowledge to better manage all aspects of your divorce
- clarity about what you want and what you need to do.
- empowers YOU to fully participate in creating the solutions that work for you and your family.
- effective communication skills for containing and diffusing high conflict.
- resolution of issues and concerns to negotiate more effectively.
- promotes more positive restructuring a two household family.
Coaching helps people become grounded by normalizing the strain of the divorce and providing useful feedback during difficult times.
With the encouragement and motivation that coaching provides, you are empowered to realize your own personal strengths for overcoming obstacles and creating unique solutions for a more peaceful resolution. When you have a partner by your side, just as if you were a runner, you will go farther, faster and it will be easier getting to where you are going!
Here are some more ways divorce coaching can be of benefit to individuals committed to taking charge of their life:
- Sustain focus on your top priorities
- Improve decision making ability
- Gain clarity about goals
- Get more organized
- Save money in legal fees
- Reduce isolation, have a supportive person for a sounding board and accountability
- Enhanced parenting skills
- Realistic expectations for the legal process and your life.
- Get to the source of problems quickly
- Improve your relationships
- Balance your personal and work life
- Enhance self-confidence
- Get past personal blind spots
- Improve communication
- Reduce conflict
- Enhance health, energy and performance
- Grow through and beyond your divorce to create a brighter future -the way YOU want it to be.
Divorce is a lot like childbirth. The process can be agonizing, but the result is new life!