How does Coaching Work?
Coaching is a process. It can and does evolve differently over time with each person, but there is a basic structure.
- Regular weekly sessions are scheduled and we meet either in person or by telephone for convenience and economy.
- You call me at a pre-agreed time.
- Prior to each session, many clients often take a few minutes to fill out a coaching agenda to identify challenges, opportunities, and the focus for that session.
- There may be exercises and assessments for you to work on between our sessions that can often help you to achieve things within a shorter timeframe.
- I generally schedule two to four formal sessions per month with my clients.
- Above and beyond our formal sessions, clients are welcome to call or email me at any other time.
the Broken Heart
based on "Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends" by Dr. Bruce Fisher » Workshop Info & Registration
People often become what they believe themselves to be. When I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.
( Gandhi )
MANAGE YOUR DIVORCE: A Survival Guide
» Get your free manual here «